• Develop strong cognitive abilities in three strands: Verbal,Analytic, and Pictorial. Verbal-develop critical thinking, critical reading, and critical writing ability Analytical- develop resourceful mind, ability to find solutions under constraints Pictorial - develop visual perception ability
• Significantly improve your Critical thinking and Logical reasoning skills and boost your performance in any test in any subject.
• The materials in these books will help you score well in exams that test your logical reasoning abilities such as IQ, Gifted and Talented, High School entrance, SAT, LSAT, GRE, GMAT, PCAT, MCAT, Career entrance, etc. The following table shows where these skills are put to test.
• Develop a critical reading and thinking mind, an analytical mind and an alert mind, all from one set of books.
• Develop raw intelligence by solving problems in any subject area. Cultivate logic/reason -based based learning as opposed to fact-based learning. Learn to make inferences and strengthen your reading comprehension skills.
• These books will help you to exercise your mind the same way you exercise your body.
• Gain valuable Critical Thinking and Logical Reasoning skills by reading these books.
• Keep up with and engage your child at a more intense level.
• Read these books ahead of time and then guide your children through it.
• These books are a valuable supplemental resource that your entire family can use during short breaks, winter and summer vacations.
• Use these books to give your family's mental strength a boost.
• Take your students to the next level of thinking.
• Sharpen your Critical Thinking and Logical Reasoning skills and communicate more effectively with your students.
• You can use the material in these books to challenge your students on Critical Thinking, Inferencing, Analytical and Visual perception skills.
• Help improve your student's cognitive abilities.
Professionals (any career)
• Score well in job placement exams that test your thinking skills.
• Stay mentally fit and remain competitive in your job by solving the problems in these books.
• Focus your energy in developing critical thinking skills and boost your confidence during interviews.
• Demonstrate high level of logical reasoning skills to your peers.
• Develop raw intelligence by solving problems in any subject area.
• Spend your time productively and challenge your thinking abilities.
• Use the material in these books to engage your brain and keep it healthy.
• Give your brain a steady set of exercises to remain thoughtful, flexible and alert.
• Try it when you are alone, with your friends or when you are in a park.
• You will feel strong, alert and confident as you think and solve the the problems.